Facility Attendant – South Greenville
The position will assist with organizing and conducting various recreation activities and events for South Greenville and supervising rentals at various facilities.
Facility Hours: Monday through Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Attendants work 4-6 hour shifts totaling 10-18 hours per week
Minimum Age: 18 years old, at the time of application
Examples of Duties
- Answer phones
- Provide the public with needed information and process program registrations and facility reservations
- Assist with routine maintenance and housekeeping
- Collect fees, and payments, and make deposits
- Assist in the preparation of publicity materials and promoting events
- Assist with the implementation of various recreation programs for youth and adults
- Perform other duties as assigned
Regular part-time, temporary, and seasonal employees are not eligible for benefits.