Facilities Project Manager
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. is one of the largest and the fastest growing Commercial Real Estate Companies in Sacramento, CA. With over 10MM square feet, over 150 properties, and over 250 buildings, valued at $1.3 billion dollars. ECP has had an Annual Growth of over 20% for the past 10 years and anticipates continued growth of 20% annually, creating more job opportunities internally and externally. ECP is a World Class Company.
The Facilities Project Manager in Commercial Property Management is a dynamic role responsible for overseeing a wide range of specialized projects aimed at enhancing the functionality, aesthetics, and safety of commercial properties. This role requires a keen eye for detail, strong project management skills, and a deep understanding of property management and facility maintenance.
This position is responsible for:
- Project Planning: Collaborate with EVP and property management to identify and prioritize special projects, such as asphalt repairs, LED upgrades, building refresh, building painting, window cleaning, and landscaping improvements.
- Process Improvement: Lead and develop process improvement initiatives with a focus on optimizing operational efficiency, cost reduction, standardized procedures, and workflows.
- Budget Management: Develop and manage project budgets, ensuring cost-effective solutions while maintaining high-quality standards. Provide regular cost estimates and financial reports and CAPEX investments.
- Vendor Selection: Source and negotiate contracts with qualified vendors and contractors. Coordinate vendor activities to ensure project timelines and quality standards are met.
- Project Execution: Oversee the entire project lifecycle, from initial planning to completion. Monitor project progress, resolve issues, and ensure adherence to safety regulations and industry standards.
- Quality Assurance: Conduct inspections and quality checks to ensure that all projects meet or exceed expectations. Address any deficiencies promptly and efficiently.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed project records, including budgets, schedules, and correspondence. Prepare regular reports for property owners and management.
- Compliance: Ensure that all projects comply with local regulations, zoning laws, and environmental requirements. Obtain necessary permits and approvals.
- Communication: Act as the primary point of contact for property owners, tenants, and stakeholders regarding special projects. Provide regular updates and address inquiries.
- Sustainability: Promote sustainable and environmentally friendly practices within projects, including energy-efficient upgrades and landscaping choices.
- May perform other duties as assigned.