Facilities Maintenance Tech I
Performs maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical, and other physical structures in accordance with SOPs (standard operating procedures), internal requirements, manufacturer's specifications and safety policies. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance on buildings and equipment.
- Complete procedures regarding purchase requisitions, department p-card, purchasing receipts, leave forms etc. in a timely manner.
- Assist with feet vehicle maintenance, monthly mileage log distribution and documentation and any other monthly documentation required by department.
- Moves various equipment, furniture, etc. from one location to another.
- Operates, manages and maintain facilities tools and equipment.
- Travels to other campuses in Odessa and Midland.
- Performs other assigned duties as deemed necessary and assigned by supervisors.
- Proficiency in written and mathematical skills as may be reflected in the completion of high school diploma or equivalent. One (1) year of job relevant experience.
- Must have and maintain valid State of Texas Driver's License and be listed as approved driver as determined by Risk Management and Insurance Carrier.
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan website .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Jeanne Clery Act
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act is a federal statute requiring colleges and universities participating in federal financial aid programs to maintain and disclose campus crime statistics and security information. By October 1 of each year, institutions must publish and distribute their Annual Campus Security Policy & Crime Statistics Report (ASR) to current and prospective students and employees. To view this report, visit the TTUHSC Clery Act website .