Airport Assistant Director- Landside Facilities
Effectively leads a team of maintenance personnel whose primary goal is to perform multiple assigned functions in the landside and facility maintenance division. Develops and oversees the day-to-day execution of assigned work plan, strategic planning, budget planning and performance output using the enterprise maintenance management software. Maintains complete accountability of employee performance to ensure full compliance with regulatory, CODE and SOP Requirements.
This position requires work to be completed independently with minimum supervision. Direction received focuses on strategic objectives and is typically collaborative in nature. This makes policy recommendations and would be considered "upper-middle" management.
Minimum Qualifications - Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 5 years of experience in landscaping, facility management, or similar area.
• 5 years of supervisory experience in facility management or landscaping.
Licensures and Certification
• Valid driver's license is required
• Ability to acquire and maintain DOA security clearance badge required
• AMA existing or with 3 months of hire required
• Preferred certifications: Facility Management Professional (FMP), Certified Facility Manager (CFM), Accredited Airport Executive (A.A.E.), or Project Management Professional (PMP)
Essential Capabilities and Work Environment
• Physical lifting and sensorial capabilities are required to perform this job successfully
• The position requires sitting, standing, walking, lifting of 10+ pounds frequently.
• The position requires climbing, balancing, crouching, crawling or the use of stairs and ladders frequently.
• The position requires reaching/working overhead never or occasionally.
• This position requires the ability to work in inclement weather and in varying temperatures.
• The position may require the ability to work in a confined space.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by professionals assigned to this classification. The outline is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills of the position.
Closing Date/Time: 2023-09-14